0

DRUMLOL (First Post)

Okaaaayyy... I will start this blog wiitthh.....  *drumroll*


Ouch! Just kidding, sorry for the technical problem.... The real starting for this blog is just below. Hahahahahaha.
YEAAAA This is the right picture. Hmm.... What's This?
I tell you, this is my Ameba Pico.
What is Ameba whatever? Okay okay, just be patient I will tell you.
Ameba Pico is a game from Facebook (<---- know this?) if you want to know more, you can search on Facebook or just click link below.
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=223102214157
If you are interested, you can click the "Go to App" button on that page.

Yeah, whatever, I didn't create this blog just to tell you about this. You can do it on your own right? (Okay, I admit it, I don't want to tell anything to you).

By the way, my pico nickname is [PSF] RenDROID you can search me, ring me, props me, leave me a message(s), and ADD ME. But I DON'T ACCEPT RANDOM ADDS, if you want to know me, just come to my pico room and we can have a little chit chat.

Okay that's the opening of my blog. Enjoy my BLOG ^^

0 komentar: